Friday, October 24, 2008

I've been shopping again

Here are a few items I bought this week from fantastical Etsy shops. I really love shopping on Etsy. When my package comes in the mail it's like Christmas even though I know what's in the box! It gives me a little thrill.


I love this shirt! I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda gal. I dig this dudes shop. Yep, a Etsy male. Go check out CubistLiterature to see what the french saying on this shirt translates to.

Soapy, soap, soap from a favorite soaper. LaveMeSoapCo has turned me on to handmade soap. It's such a treat. My manly husband even loves this pumpkin apple butter goodness. I have talked about her before so I'll shut up about the soap.

This is a a thermostat cover. I love all things grungy and I love this! The bottom is open for circulation, the door flips open for messing with the thermostat. I have splashes of red around the house and this is going to look super while covering the ugly thermostat. CreekSideCountry

What did you buy this week?
Share

5 comments:

emma said...

Great purchases!

Leslie said...

Awesome purchases! I was looking at a shirt like that from CubistLiterature. He's a cool guy he has a lot of neat things!

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

You are right...love getting those packages...
Great finds!
Robin
CreationsANew

kim* said...

very neat cover :)

She-ality said...

Cool goodies! Those thermostat covers are lovely!! Such a nice way to hide that ugly gadget.