Thursday, October 16, 2008

So I went to the mall this morning.

Warning: This has nothing to do with crafts, crafting, Etsy, or anything of the like!

I made a little trip to the mall this morning to meet a friend and exchange some jeans at American Eagle. I didn't plan on shopping. Really I didn't. I have to share my bargain shopping joy.

I'm Mrs. comfort. I'm all about comfort. For me, American Eagle fits the bill perfectly. Lots of days I'm a walking billboard for that store. If you shop there you know it's easy to spend 100 bucks. They aren't incredibly expensive but they aren't bargain-o-rama either. So imagine my delight when today I bought 6 items for $86 and some change.

They are running a buy one get the next 50% off. You can mix and match to your hearts desire. Anything in the entire store, sale racks included. On top of that I used a 15% off coupon. So another 15% off my total. Whaaa laa a total bargain.

1 warm comfy zip up sweater(full price)

1 incredibly soft hoodie(sale rack)

2 pair of super comfy yoga type pants(full price)

2 t-shirts(sale rack)

Get out there shoppers there are bargains to be taken advantage of.

This is my new sweater. Warm, comfy, soft sweaters = love. :) Share


Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

super cute sweater!

smilemonsters said...


PoshPlushies said...

You've been tagged! If you want to play along and get some promos for your site, please visit

Estela said...

oh that sweater looks sooo warm, cute and comfy!!