Monday, October 13, 2008

Something to make you smile

Advice for the day:
If you have a lot of tension and you get a headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle: “Take two aspirin” and “Keep away from children.”–Author Unknown

I have once again been the receiver of germy germs from my children. Two of them have been sick with colds over the last couple of weeks. I guess all the nose wiping got to me.

I know we are coming up on cold and flu season so everyone get your little one's flu shots. Stock up on the Kleenex and chicken soup. Be strong! You can power through! I may be moving a little slower and yes, I am in my pajamas. I am determined to give attention to all my little projects and it's easier with a little laugh here and there. :)

"By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacationless class."~Anne Morrow Lindbergh Share

No comments: