Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Poshplushies ! So here's the deal:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Oh here we go............

1. I don't have a middle name. I know you probably can't contain the excitement now that you know this overly interesting fact about me. I guess my parents just couldn't come up the the necessary brain power they needed to come up with another name for me.

2. I used to assist in dermatological surgery before I became a full time mom.

3. I graduated from high school in a class of 40. Yes, 40 whole kids.

4. My husband of 10 years was a blind date. Set up by my family. He knew my mother, father, and brother before he knew me. My brother encouraged him to call me one Friday night because I was surely home and had no plans. He was right.

5. I have a kid like love for robots that I should have outgrown a long time ago.

6. Dolls and clowns and some little kids equally give me the creeps.

7. I have a fear of stopping/parking on bridges/overpasses. I'm not terribly afraid of heights but I really don't want to be suspended in the air. Ever.

Okay here are the lucky peeps I have chosen to tag.
A Mile A Minute
Artisticle
Gifts, Etc, and Skincandy
Sugarskull7's Artblog
Goodbloom
Life of a bird
WhiMSylove Share

5 comments:

Estela said...

I don't have a middle name either!!
I love how you met your husband!
I did an about me today but I didn't do 7, I had trouble doing 5!

PoshPlushies said...

I have a middle name and I hate it! So when my daughter was born I didn't give her a middle name. Great post :)

w said...

reading your list... it's like. erm. it's like i'm your bizarro self.

or. your hand twin, if you prefer.

smilemonsters said...

So there is some one out there as fruity as me?! Yay. :)

Artisticle said...

I've finally made it here to see what the tagging is all about. I'm working on it, don't worry the tagging will continue!