Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another Random Day

Buster is feeling better. He's back to wiener doggie things like eating, chasing the kids, and barking. Here he is with his little paws on my knees looking for a bit of attention.

I woke this morning to a lovely convo on Etsy. I was included in a treasury. It blows my mind a little that people like things that I create with my little hands. It's such an honor. Makes me feel like a winner. Here it is if you would like to take a peek. It will expire Friday so check it out and click on it! Clicks make treasuries hot(front of the list)!

A blog and giveaway for you to check out. Sunday Baker is a great place for cool recipes and just general fun. Tanya is doing a giveaway this week for a sweet little clutch from a talented Etsy-ian of course. Hurry though, you only have until Thursday to comment and be entered! Guess who will be featured and doing a small giveaway next. Oh, come on just guess.


Brownie time. Don't brownies make everything right?! Oh yeah. Here I am looking a little disheveled but it's okay because I have brownie batter.

I'm still working on this weeks "How To". There has been a bit of a snag and I may have to push it to next week. I'll see how my Thursday goes.

Have a great night all!

Share

1 comment:

Tins and Treasures said...

Your item looked great in the treasury. Congratulations!