Sunday, November 9, 2008

Anything is possible with enough coffee

It's Sunday morning and I'm on my 3rd cup of coffee. I'm an addict, I'll admit it.

Check out this cute little sign at Country Workshop . My motto.
This is a ring! A sweet little cup of coffee for your finger. Sypria for this little treat.

A coffee sleeve with a little style. Jenngee calls these coffee corsets and she makes them in many different colors and patterns. How could you possibly make your coffee more stylish?
How about a coffee coaster with a message? Robot Candy makes drink coasters that are functional and cute too. Tons of different coasters to choose from but I love this message. A vintage poster commissioned by the British Government in August 1939 to be posted in times of "crisis or invasion". I have this saying on a pendant that hangs in my car to look at during times of "crisis" and remind me to keep calm!
Happy Sunday all. I hope you enjoy your day, my favorite day of the week.



Share

6 comments:

LeelaBijou said...

I´m a coffee adict too! I recognize brands just smelling a cup, lol.

Angela said...

Cute Stuff!

I saw that you tagged me...and I have been tagged a few times...just trying to figure out how to respond to all the tags at once! Just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you!

Devin said...

Great etsy finds .You ahve a awesome blog:0)

Sun2Create said...

Cute items. I really like your blog!

Shadows of the goddess designs said...

Those are all so cute--esp the coffe ring :) I saw your blog mentioned on an etsy thread

Jenn~ said...

I gave up coffee 3 months ago....sigh...

don't ask....but I can tell you that I do not sleep any better at all...