Thursday, November 13, 2008

Attention Twilighters!

One week from today at the stroke of midnight there will be giddy girls(and their moms!) filling seats of theaters. All to swoon over everyone's favorite fictional vampire, Edward Cullen.

The popularity of the book and upcoming movie is undeniable. The soundtrack has already become a hit. The "Twilight" soundtrack sold 165,000 copies last week, becoming the third soundtrack of the year to go to No. 1. That's before the movie release! The soundtrack is pretty good in my opinion. I am in love with this song though.................

I'm not really a movie watcher but I will go see this one. Of course the book it always better but I can't ignore the hype. Share

1 comment:

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

I can't wait! (though I will have to as there is no midnight showing at our town's one-screen theater)