Thursday, November 6, 2008

I have been tagged again!

I have been tagged by the lovely Beth over at Fire and Glass . She makes nice lamp work beads. Which I admire. It looks hard to do!

So here are the rules.
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

And away we go..............

1. I hate to cook. I would consider ordering pizza every night of the week if I could get away with it.

2. I'm a mother of three. Ages 2, 4, & 16.

3. I don't like taking my car for maintenance. IE: Rotating the tires, oil changes, blah, blah, blah. I put them off as long as possible, then when I get them done I'm stupidly proud of myself for getting it done. I had my tires rotated on my car yesterday. :)

4. I love my step mother-in-law even though it's against some kind of mother-in-law rule. She rocks.

5. My 4 year old child never stops talking. There are days when I don't think I can handle one more word or question. I say that with a smile. He's sitting here at my feet as I type. Talking.

6. My wardrobe consists mostly of jeans, t-shirts, converse, and pajamas. If Stacy and Clinton ever got their hands on me they'd have a field day. I love my style though. Isn't that what they all say before they are being ripped apart on What Not To Wear ?

7. I dig rock concerts. Not huge stadium filled events. Concerts at small venues with mostly young "not yet hit the big time" artists. They are the best! Those artists are young and hungry and most of the time awesome. Hannah and I are going to a concert tomorrow night in Dallas.

OK let's see who plays along.............

The Clack House
Cow and Pig Designs
Fatally Cute
The Stereotypical Housewife
Pickles On Pizza
A Thyme 2B Comforted Share

1 comment:

Fatally Cute said...

Oh I've been tagged. Okay I'm in. Tomorrow. must sleep now!