Monday, November 3, 2008

Just a shortie self promo!

I spent the day working on some new pieces for my shop . I'm tired! The time change is getting to me. I need ALL my beauty sleep and then some! I'll be hitting the hay early tonight. Here are a few new items............

How about a slice of summer all year long?

A few new things for all the Twilighters out there. Everyone wants their own Eddie C. don't they?!
Sweet little triangle type shape. We all think of vampires just a bit differently now don't we?!
More to come this week. I'll be listing a few items a day.


I'll be featured on a super cool blog starting Friday. Go check out the ladies at steals and deals , I'll be the featured Etsy artist starting November 7th. Exciting stuff for me for sure. Their blog is full of great bargains every day. Check it out!


Happy Monday night everyone! Have a super fantastic week.
Share

4 comments:

A Blond And A Torch said...

You have such a pretty blog~I love the background!

Beth Singleton said...

You've been tagged! See my blog for details and play along!

Estela said...

i love the watermelon!

kittyanydots said...

cute watermelon! and i heart your blog background too! :)