Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Weekend

I'm in love..............
with a dishwasher. It's true, all my dishwasher dreams have came true. Our bottom line, builder threw in, dishwasher bit the dust on Friday. Husband tried and tried to repair it. All his tinkering couldn't not bring her back to life. So, off we went today to the local Lowe's for a new one. There she is. Beautiful isn't she? She's washing away right now and it does not sound like a 747 is landing in the middle of the kitchen. Ahhhhh .
Last night the kiddos and I decided it was time to break out the graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows. We gathered round the fire and roasted marshmallows on our converted coat hangers.
Mmmmmm some smorey goodness. They always take me back to girl scout camp.

Okay time to talk business with all you fellow Etsy sellers out there. You all rock by the way.

When I stared on Etsy(not that long ago) I jumped in with both feet and didn't take the time to ready anything. I figured I had shopped on Etsy what else is there to know. Right? Wrong!

So let's talk tagging for a moment. Tagging is always a hot topic in the forums. Tagging your items correctly can really help your views and get you found. I am not a pro at tagging. I did pick up a few tips here . The article mentions Google keyword tool and to help you use all 14 of your tags. I did get some good ideas from those sites. Here is another article about using your username as a tag! I had no idea you could use your username as a tag.
Business talk break. Here is a pic of my little pony that I have now! My hair is finally getting long enough to wear a pony once again.

I have one word for you. TWITTER! I resisted twitter as long as I could. I really don't know why, I think I figured I didn't need another reason to keep my rear planted in front of this computer. Well, I caved yesterday. Come follow my Twitter . If your not familiar, it's a social networking site that answers one question. "What are you doing?". I also added a Twitter widget to my blog(up there in the right corner) and to my myspace. Fun, come join!

Okay, lets bring this rambly post to an end. Here are a few things that I will be adding finishing touches to early this week. They will be listed in my shop soon.

Later this week look for more fantastical Etsy finds, a "how to", and more just goofing off.
I hope you all had lovely weekends.


Estela said...

I wish I had a dishwasher.
and I also wish I had s'mores!!!

Zo-Be Designs said...

I am a total Edward girl!

Annie said...

Thanks for the tags advice. I'm going back to read your links.

I have to say I'm with Jacob!