Tuesday, November 4, 2008

One Word

I have seen this floating around before, thought it would be something fun to do today. I'm in a glum mood, I need fun.

This actually came from The downtown boutique blog .

The rules are that you can only answer each question with one word - not a simple as it sounds.

Here we go.......

1. Where is your cell phone? Charger

2. Your significant other? Work

3. Your hair? Ponytail

4. Your mother? Absent

5. Your father? Good

6. Your favorite thing? Happiness

7. Your dream last night? Nada

8. Your favorite drink? Coffee

9. Your dream/goal? Success

10. The room you're in? Kitchen

11. Your fear? Fear

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. What you're not? Loud

5. Muffins? Banana

16. One of your wish list items? Drapes

17. Where did you grow up? Country

18. The last thing you did? Eat

19. What are you wearing? Jeans

20. Your TV? Off

21. Your pet? Loud

22. Your computer? Rocks

23. Your life? Interesting

24. Your mood? Blahhhh

25. Missing someone? No

26. Your car? Dirty

27. Something you're not wearing? Makeup

28. Favorite Store? Craft

29. Your summer ? Hot

30. Your favorite color? Pink

31. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday

32. Last time you cried? Today

33. Who will/would re-post this? Many

34. FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER
a. Sonic
b. Grocery
c. Preschool
d. Gas

35. FOUR PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME:
a. Chris
b. Kari
c. Glenda
d. Misty

36. FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
a. Tacos
b. Steak
c. Brownies
d. Cake

37. FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW?
a. Bed
b. Mexico
c. Beach
d. Okay, this last one kicked my rear!

So here's the tag part....if you feel inclined to post this little game on your blog please leave me the link to your blog in a comment so that I can get to know you too! Share

4 comments:

Zo-Be Designs said...

Ok, I took the challenge!

http://zobedesigns.blogspot.com/2008/11/one-word.html

The Downtown Boutique said...

How fun! Thanks for posting this on your blog. I'm a little jealous that you are close enough to a Sonic to go there over and over. I used to live in NM, where they were abundant, but the closest one here is about an hour away!!! There's nothing like Lemonberry Cream Slush!

everydaygrace said...

I just made the connection between your blog and the order I just sent you! Yay! It's nice to put a face with the name! :) Andrea

newagedolls said...

teehee I stole it!

http://newagedolls.wordpress.com