Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Random Tuesday Post

This is Buster the wiener dog. He hasn't been feeling well, so he's been attached to me like velcro. I can't take a step without my little short buddy.Here he is while I'm trying to walk.


Mmmmm, here he is again while I try to unload the dishwasher. Looking at me with those very sad eyes.
A run to the vet was in order this morning. So off we went, I won't share the gory details with you but he's on the mend now. Doctor Pat took good care of us and we'll be back to frolicking in the yard with wiener dog style very soon.

I won something! I never win anything! You can find these sweet earrings I won at Lilys Treasures . I can't wait until my prize arrives in the mail.
I can't believe how quickly Thanksgiving is approaching. I spent an hour on the phone yesterday with my Mother-in-law planning meals and getting a grocery list together for the event. We aren't just talking one dinner here folks. I'll have guests arriving on that Tuesday before Thanksgiving and staying through until the Sunday after. Holy cow, that's a load of food for 13 people over the course of 5 or so days! Oh, the terror! I am no cook. My ever trusty MIL will be here to see me though. Feel free to leave me with any words of encouragement. I'll love you forever.

Here is a bit of useful info for you Etsy sellers. The Etsy fee calculator can help you with your pricing. Lots of you probably know about this but for those of you stuggling with pricing check this out. On to more random Tuesday stuff.

So I'll leave you on this fine Tuesday with some ever so magnificent words from Adam Sandler..........


Turkey for the girls and turkey for the boys
My favorite kind of pants are corduroys
Gobble gobble gee and gobble gobble gickel
I wish turkey only cost a nickel
Oh I love turkey on Thanksgiving
Share

8 comments:

Estela said...

Awww poor buster!
Those pictures are precious though. I want to hug him

esque said...

Cute pup! Glad he's feeling better! Have a doggie cookie!

LeelaBijou said...

He´s lovely ^_^ Best wishes for him!

Amber Dawn said...

aaaw that sweet puppy face made me smile!

blackfeatherfarm said...

Thank goodness Buster is on the mend !

knitsational said...

Those earrings are beautiful!

Angela said...

Congrats on the win!! Poor little puppy! Awww I hope he is ok!

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

I'm so jealous that Thanksgiving is such a big event for your family! The last couple of years it has just been me and my husband and it is kinda sad to make all that food for yourself and only one other person. So think about all the folks that will enjoy your hard work in the kitchen :)