Monday, November 17, 2008

Two Twerds and a Little Purple Box

Today I went to the local theater and pre-purchased our Twilight tickets. I have never pre-purchased movie tickets. I'll let you know if it was worth it.
Here are Hannah and I looking as Twerdy as possible with our movie tickets.
Today my Little Purple Box arrived in the mail. Oh, the excitement. If your not familiar it's a box full of samples and freebies from etailers. Lots of stuff in there from etsy sellers. I bought mine but there are places that offer giveaways for them too. So this is my box spilling onto the table and there is still more! It was super hard to pick a few favorite items from the box but here it goes.............
This little felt brooch is the cutest thing! I have a black and white jacket that this will look super cute on for a bit of color. From Craftalicious .

A little pendant made of green sea glass. Compliments of Blue Box Studio . Cute, simple, and something I will totally wear.
These are little business sized envelopes made of the cutest paper. Love them! Crye's Creations included these and a couple little notepads. These envelopes make me smile.
I also have a vintage button ring on my finger that came from Mattie Reid Chicago . Cute!
The box was so fun to open and full of soap samples, 2 pair of earrings, even a candy bar.


Lastly, I finished up several pendants today. Yay! Here are my two favorites.
Your My Type

A Sweet Dino Necklace
I hope you all had a Super Monday.
Share

6 comments:

Lisa said...

thanks for stopping by my blog!! loooooove your twilight stuff! i'm totally adding you to my blogroll :) happy monday!

Art Lover said...

Your My Type is just my type :-). It's a cute pendant, love it!

Crye said...

Glad you liked my envelopes!

Estela said...

I'm loving the sweet dino!!
And I'm jealous of your box of samples!

Art By MAR said...

Looks like a great stash of items in the box. What fun to get that in mail! Love your pendants too, they are so cool.

Uneekdolldesigns said...

Super cute items!!! Thanks for sharing, I love seeing what others like!