Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ahhhhhhhh

The holidays wiped me out. Thanksgiving and Christmas that is. Ahhhhh, now I can get back to some normalcy around here!

Check out the big fun that is in our back yard now! Thanks to Santa. The boys and the neighbor kid have been on it every day since Christmas.
This is a last minute gift that I ordered from etsy for husband. He's a business owner and he truly knows the meaning of tired ol' ass. He got a kick out of this for sure! Cottage Garden Therapies shipped this to me lightening fast and it arrived on Christmas eve. Just in time! This bath soak will put a pep in your step.

I'm getting back to work on the shop. I let things slide a little over the last couple weeks. So my wheels are turning for some new ideas for the new year. Got started working on a few orders today and a few new things too.


New Year's eve tomorrow! Not a big deal for us. We stay in, hang out by the fire on our patio, and eat. We use it as an excuse to eat things we normally wouldn't eat because they are so bad for you. Kinda like a last hurrah before getting back to a normal diet like normal somewhat healthy people.

I hope each of you have a happy and safe new year.

I'll see you next year.
Share

3 comments:

LeelaBijou said...

Cool post! Wishing you a happy New Year´s Eve ^_^ Sure you will have fun!

demandablog said...

Wow, that playground looks fun! How exciting. :)

I ordered that same bath soak a few days ago! I can't wait to get it. :D

Cat said...

Cool play structure! The bath salts cracked me up, too. Happy New Year!! No resolutions here--just a renewed effort to make somewhat healthy meals for the family. We haven't seen a vegetable in weeks, unless it was incorporated into holiday appetizer form or some sort!