Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I Love Getting Packages!

My belt from Fosterweld came today!
I'm a belt wearer. If I'm not in yoga pants or jammies, I'm in jeans with a belt. I had been looking for a cool black belt for awhile and decided to give Etsy a go. So stumbled on this super cool belt and buckle.

This is a photo from the Fosterweld shop . Belts and buckles in several different colors.
My new belt! It's black and distressed and a little masculine. All things I love in a belt!

Here is my waist in my new belt! It is for sure one of my favorite items I have ordered from Etsy . I know I'll wear the heck out of it.
Thank you Fosterweld, you rock!
Share

3 comments:

LeelaBijou said...

how cool! I love it! ^_^

Malissa said...

If my waist looked that cute I'd wear belts, too!! I'm jealous...LOL Maybe if I lay off those Sonic Rt.44's!

AngelaMichelle said...

Stumbled across your blog - love the belt! Hmm...may have to start my Christmas wish list with that :)