Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Rockin' and Snottin'

The other day while strolling through Target I picked up this CD on a hunch. I had heard one song one time and the cover had me at hello. Love it! Eric Hutchinson, Sounds Like This, has been rockin' my mom-mobile since I bought it. Full of steering wheel tapping tunes.


I also got a package in the mail today that was a surprise. My swap partner that I did a holiday swap with sent me a extra little package. Guess what was in it?! Two Crunchie bars! Yay! Thanks Cat!!

Lastly, I'm sick. Yucky, sniffling, snotty, achy, sick. I'm fighting my way through this but things are falling behind! Tell me your best sickness fighting secrets.

Share

3 comments:

Angela said...

Sleep, sleep, and more sleep. Blow your nose until it hurts. Hopw you feel better soon!

Malissa said...

Air born...it's by the cold medicine and is all natural vitamins and herbs, and fizzes like alka seltzer; followed by alka seltzer cold; and, as soon as I can, I take a healthy dose of TheraFlu....I like to stay knocked out when I'm sick!

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

Here's hoping you feel better soon. There's nothing as helpful as lots of extra sleep :)