Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ho, Ho, Ho

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

This was sent to me by my friend at Mariposa Avenue. Go elf yourself. Come on you know you don't have anything else to do! This is totally the outfit I'll be wearing today too. How did they know?

I have to get out of the house for a bit this morning to pick up a last minute gift for husband. Thank goodness it's a run in and out kinda thing. Then back to the house for some Christmas eve and day food prep. We really tie on the feed bag around the holidays. Terrible, I know. My mother-in-law made fudge yesterday morning. Score! Oh, how I love fudge. I got to lick the pan too. Sweet!

I hope you all have really fabulous Christmas eves and days. Sending you each a virtual squeeze and I hope you get exactly what you hope for.

Oh, one more thing. Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm feeling better for sure. You guys rock! Share

1 comment:

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

That's hilarious! Merry Christmas :)