Thursday, February 19, 2009

365

Happy Thursday.


I have decided to do a project 365. I was bummed that I didn't have the brain power to think about starting it on January 1. What the heck, I'll start it March 1 instead. There are no rules any how. For those of you not familiar: Take a photo for every day of the year. Post them somewhere like flickr. In the end you have a photo journal of every day of the year. It's really a exercise to help you become a better, more creative photographer. You could get tons more than that from doing your own project 365 though.


Sweet!


I think looking back at your project 365 in ten years with your kids or whoever, could be tons-o-fun.
Challenge: Do it with me! Start March 1!

I set up links to all my "How To" posts on my sidebar. Now it's super easy to go back and check out that certain "How To" you have been dying to try.


I leave you with a photo shoot.

And......

A new ring.

Share

4 comments:

LeelaBijou said...

What a great project! It´s acool idea :) And the ring is sooo pretty!

Angela said...

I am still waiting for my darn journal to get here. Now you have me wanting to do Project 365. I may just have to join you on this one, too. Thanks for all the inspiration, Jo!

Alicia_Brianna said...

this seems so cool. I think i'm gonna do it too.

Creative Coquette said...

OMG! Smilemonsters=awesome ideas!

I luv yer photos! I double plus luv that you are starting March 1st.

I really should do this as I have been putting off going outside with my camera in tow and I really need to force myself.