Monday, February 9, 2009

And The WTJ Winner Is....

It's of of my favorite bloggers Estela! Yay!!! I can't wait to see how you will wreck your journal. Your name was randomly drawn this morning by my lovely assistant.

What do you do with pink paint and your toothbrush?

You wreck a journal of course.

Then you glue a bunch of crap on the front.
I only wrecked the front cover today. I couldn't stand it any longer. I needed to wreck it just a little bit.
So, I'm just a tad bit ahead of Estela. But fear not, your WTJ is on the way.

Thanks bunches to those that entered. Go get yourself a WTJ for just a wee bit over 10 bucks and wreck with us.

Good times.



Estela said...

hahaha when I read your comment I did a happy dance! haha that's how excited I am to wreck the journal with you!!

Angela said...

Argh! Now I am going to have to be mad at Estela! (who happens to also be one of my favorite bloggers) Have fun wrecking, you two!

Creative Coquette said...

Congrats to Estela!!!

I can't wait to see you two wrecking the heck outta those journals!

I am off to get mine!



「 ℒady ℐehanné.ℋ 」 said...

It's such a coincidence that I actually picked this book up today at the store and was thinking of purchasing it, but didn't. Now I'm definitely going back there & getting one for me self! Thanks, you guys motivated me haaaa!