Friday, February 27, 2009

A Friday Wrap Up

Yesterday was a nice day so I wrecked a little.

I used one of these to do the "write lines while in motion" page.

It's crazy hard to take a photo, write in a book, not fall out, while you are swinging.

Of course I my assistants are always near. Aren't they darling?

A couple days ago my "How To" was how to create a button/badge for your very own. If you used my tute to help you make your own let me know. I would love to see your buttons!

Tomorrow 2/28/2009 is the last day to sign up for the next swap I'll be participating in. Jori's musical swap will be fun for certain. Come join me if you haven't already. I know some of you have and I'm looking forward to possibly swapping with ya.

I'll wrap this up now with a shout out to you gals that commented on my Whoa Whoa Whoa Feelings post. Thanks for the kind words and I love ya. Your comments put the smile back on my little face.


Audrey said...

Your helpers are darling!! I have 2 boys (teenagers now) but they were always eager to help when they were little. Now - not so much.

Latharia said...

I'm amazed you didn't fall and break something!! LOL! Thanks for the link to the musical swap ... she emailed me this morning & I need to get back to her! ACK! :D

LeelaBijou said...

Very cool how to! :)

Creative Coquette said...

Ooooo that's too cool and I heart your button!

LOL, I am glad you didn't fall off the swing :P


P and J Crafts said...

Thanks for the great "how to"! I need to start putting buttons on my blog.

When you have time, there's an award waiting for you on my blog.

Dayfamilyof4 said...

Thank you so much!!!!