Friday, February 13, 2009

A Random Friday

Today has been one of those days where you do lots of stuff but accomplish very little. The only thing I have managed to start and finish is go to a pre-school Valentine party. Where I watched little kids over dose on cupcakes and cookies.

So, to finish off my random afternoon here is some randomness for ya.
Today I received the card set in the mail that I won from Ink Spot Workshop. They are superb!

Here is a WIP. I'm loving the buttons.

WIP cupcakes

WIP Crafty. We'll see what comes of this.

Something else I got in the mail this week. Sweet settings in brass ox. I love the color. Brass ox is my new favorite jewelry making component.

I listed this big ole sparkly heart in my shop last night. Brass ox bail, chain, and closure. Of course.

This closure is a new one for me and I love it! I'll be using this again.

Lastly, I bought some new markers and a sweet case for wrecking my journal. Looks more like I'll be starting the first grade soon.



Angela said...

Aren't random days the best?

BookWormz said...

This looks so fun! Following you now! :)

Malissa said...

I love kids art supplies too.
After all they are art supplies, right. The only thing I accomplished today is a 1st grade valentine party! Hope you have a romantic Valentine's Day!

Malissa said...

ohh, and I wanted to say that your new wips look very interesting! Can't wait to see them done.

Inkspot Workshop said...

So glad the cards arrived in tip top shape! Enjoy!!

LeelaBijou said...

Wow, I love the new pendant, so pretty!