Friday, February 20, 2009

Shoes, Pen Pals, & Other Stuff

Taaa daaaa, a Smilemonsters button!

Thank goodness I have a teenage child that can help me with some of this stuff. Any whooo, I now have a sweet button for my blog. On my sidebar is the code for you to copy and paste, only if you wanna.

I did have to go searching for how to post my HTML code without it working. So that whom ever chooses can copy and paste it. It's still in the touching up phase since I don't like the way it looks over there -------> but hey, it works. In that hunt, I found Eazy Cheezy. A site with lots of great tips, tools, suggestions, you name it. Super great for new bloggers.

I have a pen pal!! Karla of ZAPOLdesigns. We'll sending each other mail just for the heck of it. Yay! Remember your pen pal experience in the second grade?

I need these shoes! What do you think? Love em? Hate em? Clown shoes?

All of you have great weekends. If your not wrecking a journal yet, get one, and get started. If you haven't decided to do a project 365 with me yet. Come on! It will be fun.


Vanessa said...

I'm doing 365, in fact today I tried to play catch up from the last few weeks. I'll have to post some of them on my blog sometime :)

HanamiGallery said...

Cute Smilemonsters button! Hmm..the shoes for me are a bit too colorful. I would also have no idea what to wear with them!

Jacaranda Designs said...

Hi there,

I nominated you for the Lemonade Award. Check out my blog for more details!

Have a great weekend,

glassidentities said...

Love your button.. I grabbed and it added it to my blog.. I just found buttons last week and think they are so much fun.. maybe this week I will make one for my blog :)

Alycia said...

oh those are some cute shoes! i need to get a pair now, just great!!

Christine said...

I love New Balance! Have you ever seen Rocket Dog shoes? If you like New Balance you'll like Rocket Dog.

♥ xtine