Monday, February 16, 2009

Tagged and Thrifting

Today was a chilly, gloomy, grey kinda day.
The perfect kind of day for a little thrifting.

A bright yellow metal pitcher.

Little tins.

Tins that I'll use on my desk for officy stuff. I'm loving the old funky-ness of them.



A couple of days ago I was tagged by the lovely Jangie. Here we go.......

Rules of tagging:

1. Link to the person who tagged you

2. Post these rules in your blog

3. Write 5 random things about yourself

4. Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them

5. Let each person know they've been tagged



Random thing #1. I use the word sweet all the time. If you read my blog though, you already know that.

Random thing #2. I like steak.

Random thing #3. I sing a lot.

Random thing #4. I suck at remembering people's names.

Random thing #5. The ring I wear on my thumb was my dad's wedding ring when he was married to my mom. Now that was random, really.


Sleepyhollow Folk Art Originals - aka Malissa

Arts N Craps, Fool - aka Jenna

Madame Cupcake - aka Lisa

Guerrero Ceramics - aka Jeff

You Don't Know Schmidt - aka Vanessa

Share

3 comments:

LeelaBijou said...

How cool to know more things from you! ^_^

Vanessa said...

I like steak too. And your totally awesome jewelry!

Urban Jeff said...

I'm not that interesting...

But I do like steak!