Thursday, February 26, 2009

Whoa Whoa Whoa Feelings......

Look what I got yesterday.




A Sockgram from my Mama, just because. What a nice way to make someone's day.

Then completely unrelated to the socks, I got my feelers hurt because I didn't get invited to something silly. Isn't it crazy that you can get so wounded over such small actions. Don't ever forget that your words, actions(and invites!) can completely change someone's outlook, now and later. If you haven't watched the short film I posted on Tuesday, do it and let me know what you think.

Okay, enough sap.

I messed with my blog layout again today. The last template wasn't making me happy. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this one. I think it's better. I think.
Share

9 comments:

Jingle said...

So much fun!!!

Angela said...

I loved the short film! It was beautiful.

Hollyrocks said...

I LOVE the sockgram, what a cool idea. I'll have to tell my mamma about that one.

Sorry you didn't get invited to the event you mentioned, feeling excluded is never fun. Do you want to come to MY party? Actually I'm not having one, but if I was I'd invite you.

Estela said...

I'm sorry you got your feelers hurt! I hope those awesome socks made you feel a little better!

Paper Girl Productions said...

aww..so much fun!

Latharia said...

Focus on the socks!!! :D That is too cool. I've got to check those sockgrams out! And your film, too.

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

I like the new look for the blog. Actually, I liked the old one just fine except for the owl. He was super cute but kinda distracting.

Sorry you got your feelings hurt :(
It's funny how a situation like that can make you feel just like your're in middle school again. But it is their loss - you're super cool and you know it!

Creative Coquette said...

OMG! I have a thing for cute socks and that's the cutest idea ever! Lucky gurl!

Awww, I sorry yer feelings were hurt even if it was something silly, it still hurts the same. [BIG hug]

FYI, you are always invited to my silly something anytime :P

Michelle Johnson said...

How fun! What a nice surprise!