Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wreck This Weekend

Yesterday while I was supposed to be getting ready for a child's birthday party I did some wrecking instead.

The other WTJ photos will be on my flickr if you would like to take a peek.

And now some swappy goodness........

I'm participating in a mug swap hosted by Jennyflower. This little mug along with some other goodies will be on it's way to the U.K. tomorrow.

While surfing around blogland I found another swap that I'll be joining. A music swap hosted by Jori! You have until Saturday February 28th to sign up. You will be creating a 10 song CD for your assigned swap partner. Get your little fannies over there to sign up and check out the rules. I think this swap will really rock.(I made a funny, there.)

I woke on this fine Sunday morning to a message that told me I was being featured on a blog. Jessica of Rose's Handmade Menagerie gave me a glowing review at Life, Love, Yarn. Check her out, she's a sweetie for certain.

If you choose to purchase a ring from my shop, this is what you'll get. These little ring boxes arrived yesterday. This one will be on it's way to New York tomorrow.

I think that about wraps it up. A new "How To" on the way this week plus other goofing around. Enjoy your Sunday, my favorite day of the week!



Angela said...

I got my journal yesterday! fun!

I love the way you wrapped the little box. It is really sweet.

I might have to look into the music swap. That sounds really fun!

Latharia said...

I've been thinking of getting that journal for my husband for his birthday ... glad you are liking it!

That mug swap sounds absolutely brilliant. I'll have to look into the music swap, too! :D

Paper Girl Productions said...

what a great post! love that journal!

Ginny said...

I've been wanting that Wreck your journal for awhile now, looks so fun!