Monday, March 9, 2009

Musical Monday


Musical Monday


Here we go........

I love the band Motion City Soundtrack. Their music makes me smile for sure. Their music doesn't have any special memories for me. Especially since they are a young band. I love em just the same and they put on a great live show.



How could you not like a song that has lyrics like:
"I’m on fire and now I think I’m ready to bust a move
check it out I’m rocking steady
Go!"?!

Click on the Musical Monday up there, link up, and play along with us.
Fun stuff.


Share

8 comments:

angie said...

Thanks for the introduction to this band, and for stopping by. I like! :)

jori-o said...

They certainly look like they would be fun guys to hang out with!! Fun song!

Mimi said...

They're great, so much fun!

Sarah's Blogtastic Adventures said...

I needed that smile! I wanna hang out with them at a bar totally : )

Margo said...

I hadn't heard of this band, but enjoyed the introduction!

Diane said...

yes! fun!!!!!!

thanks for playing!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Fun, lively tune!!! I have never heard it before ... but then again, I have been way out of touch since 1990.

HA HAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!

Hello from SpeedyCat ;-)

Estela said...

I love this song! They are really fun live (well at least 4 yrs ago!), the synth player tried to do a handstand or something weird and fell, it was pretty hilarious