Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lots-A-Photos

I finally broke down and bought a real light box.



I still have a glare issue but I don't think I'll ever get around that. Most of my items are shiny. I like it, it's easy to use, and the lights are much better than what I have been using. I'm looking for opinions on the red background. What do ya think?

This is the weekend round up of my Project 365.

Day 20

Day 21


Day 22

I'm working on a few new "How To" projects for the coming weeks. Stay tuned folks.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday(my favorite day of the week!).
Share

4 comments:

Rose said...

Oooh fab photos! I really like the red background, it makes your items stand out :).

P.S. That waffle looks soooo delicious!

Jessica Marie said...

oh i loooove the leave necklace! very nice :D

Creative Coquette said...

Lovely images!

I like the background, it looks like tin tile to me and makes me happy :)

just a girl... said...

what a great blog and I love the star ring. too freaking cool. found you on fb.