Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mosaic Overload!


This is an abandoned house that is a cool place to take photos. I underestimated the creepy factor though. It really makes me wonder about this house. It gave me the willies. Like something sinister happened here or I'm just a big fraidy cat. I want to go back when I'm not alone, sometime.

1. WTJ, 2. WTJ, 3. WTJ, 4. WTJ

I did some journal wrecking today. It's been a little neglected, some journal love was in order.

1. Forest - Day 26, 2. Black and White Trees, 3. Forest, 4. Black & White Forest

These are the result of me taking my camera with me on this soggy, foggy morning.

If you like to take photos as much as I do check out this cool way to display them here.
Share

2 comments:

Dirt. said...

there's no such thing as mosaic overload!!!

and what an incredible creepy old house that is.

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

I LOVE the trees in the last mosaic. Really beautiful with the leaves on the ground.