Sunday, March 22, 2009

Musical Monday - 80's Flashback

Musical Monday


I have to admit that lots of music of the 80's isn't appealing to me. Any more, that is. I sure loved Tesla back then and I still do. I think they have reunited and do a little touring. I went to see them in concert in 1992. Good times. Here is Love Song circa 1989. If you watch the video you'll see that it certainly was the 80's. The hair, the clothes, oh my.
Love Song has one of the best intros ever.





Link up and play along! Click on the MM logo up there.

Share

8 comments:

Eve Noir said...

This song brings back the memories. The first kind of music I got into was "hair bands" though Tesla weren't really one. :)

~Eve

Mama Wheaton said...

Never heard of this band, thanks for the introdcution!

Amy said...

What a pretty song. I think they had the long hair of the 80's.

Dawn (Twisted Sister) said...

That was great! Flashback to the 80's!

Soldier without a War said...

I loved Tesla in highschool. lol. Thanks for visiting my blog!! I am a new follower now because i have never met someone who loves Robots the way that i do... and your profile says that you love robots!! Yay... :)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

When I was 18 through twenty one, we used to travel down the road to the Iowa Jam ... an outdoor concert festaval. One year this cassette had just come out, and we listened to it at least 40 times!!!

Great choice ... makes me "almost" feel my long 80's hair blowing in the wind.

sAm said...

Hi, Jo - I was the proud (and pleased) receipient of the CD Swap. I had meant to do a long glowing post about it today, but discovered I left it at work where I was playing it during one of my classes. So...let me just say I LOVE IT (and yes, I'm yelling), and thank you! I will post a raving entry another day.

jori-o said...

That is a great intro!!