Sunday, March 1, 2009

Project 365

Today is day number one of my project 365.

Pizza And A Coke
This is a good representation of my Sundays. A day for no cooking, relaxing, and spending time at home.

If you are doing your own project 365 I'd love to see your photos! Send me your Flickr stuffs.


Michelle Johnson said...

That looks so yummy! What a great picture!

I'm doing Project 365 too, but I don't have them on Flickr. I'm going to start posting more on my blog if you want to check out mine!

Alycia said...

good luck with your project! i am doing the same and so far i haven't missed a day :)

Joh said...

Just started one with you on March 1. Here's the Flickr link:

Good luck!!!

Creative Coquette said...

Woot! I'm playing along with you too!


Uniflame said...

What is project 365?