Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday Randomness

Here are a few things I think are cool...............



That made me laugh a little. For those of you that are not familiar, the older gentlemen are college coaches. Bob Knight is notorious for throwing fits, chairs, you name it. The other older gentlemen(hehe) are obviously Metallica. Love em. It's short and worth the giggle.

More coolness.....

jo
Made with My Cool Signs.Net

And more.........



I found this short video on distressing jeans via one of the blogs I follow. Crafter-holic
Because everything is better distressed!

Last
I ordered a couple of books the other day that I'm excited to get. The Liars Club and These Is My Words are on the way from Amazon. I'm trying to read Marley & Me at the moment and honestly having a hard time getting into it. I'm going to keep trying but I'm afraid it will get thrown to the side once the other books arrive. Oh well. What are you reading?

Happy Tuesday kids! Can you believe it's the last day of March already?!
Share

3 comments:

MagicMarkingsArt said...

OMG! You have got to finish Marley and Me. There are places were you will laugh out loud, and when you get to the end...
Really, I hope you find it enjoyable.

TERI REES WANG said...

You gotta love a guy who knows how to throw a good tantrum!..
Go Bobby!..Go-Go, Go Bobby!

Vanessa said...

How in the heck did they get Bobby Knight to do that? I'm sure a lot of $$$! So funny!