Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another Lookie What I Got

So, sometimes life deals ya crap. One particular crappy morning I was surfing Etsy and came across this limited edition screen print. It was love at first sight. I bought it. Now it has a home right above my computer screen to remind me to be rad.
Rosemary Travale, illustrator
Etsy shop
Web site

Thanks Rosemary, for adding to my list of things that inspire me to be rad.


HanamiGallery said...

that definately brings a smile to the face! i like the design too! totally awesome! or rather totally rad!

Angela said...

Love it!!

Diane said...

ooh i love it tooooooo!!

i'm gonna show this to my daughter next time she starts whinning! lol

Soldier without a War said...

i really like this. I am going to look it up. right now. :)

Estela said...

That's hilarious!

I'm sad I won't be seeing you this weekend!! I was looking forward to meeting you!! Wah! haha
Oh well, maybe next time! Have fun this weekend helping the hubbers