Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lookie What I Got!

I have been eagerly checking the mail each day for a swap package the I knew was on the way.

It came today!

JennyFlower hosted a mug swap awhile back that I took part in. You were to send a mug filled with goodies.

Here is my mug stuffed with surprises. From JuliaB all the way from the U.K.

Vintage fabrics, buttons, and some really cool bible pages printed on handmade paper.
Thank you JuliaB!! She has a sweet blog too, check it out for sure. I'm looking forward to digging through her blog more.


My record bowl tute is on display over at Steals and Deals today.

Steals & Deals

So, today has been a pretty good day. A sweet package in the mail, a guest spot on a popular blog, sunshine, fresh strawberries and pink tulips from the store, no school tomorrow, and a possible date with the husband tonight.

Tulips - Day 40


HanamiGallery said...

awesome~ sounds like fun doing that mug swap~ you must have been really excited when the package came!!!

jennyflower said...

So glad that you have received your parcel! It's really exciting isn't it, particularly a long awaited package from another country! xx

Rose said...

Oh wow that looks like a fabulous package! I love swaps! :D

LeelaBijou said...

wow, how cool!

JuliaB said...

oooh! I'm so glad it got to you at last!!! was getting really worried that it got lost! Hope you like the bit within it, i tried to make it stuff that you could embed in acryclic. Hurrah!