Monday, April 27, 2009

Musical Monday - Movie Music

Musical Monday

The last MM of this themed month is songs from movies. You are supposed to pick the best. That's just to hard for me. There have been so many great songs in movies that it would hurt my brain to think about the best. So, here are two I like.



Paint It Black from The Rolling Stones is one of the best songs ever. It's been used over and over in movies and TV. I didn't chose this video for the audio(not the greatest) but for Mick's sweet moves.

Another one just for fun.....



The White Stripes rock my socks. This one was in the intro of Napoleon Dynamite.

Click way up there on the MM logo to play along. I hear there is even a give away for the month of May.

Share

6 comments:

Robin said...

"Paint It, Black" is a GREAT song! Love me some Stones on a Monday!
Happy MM

Nessa said...

Paint It Black is a fantastic song!

Happy MM!

Mimi said...

Great job!

jori-o said...

The Stones will FOREVER remind me of my HS boyfriend. He was a huge fan!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

You tube must be down at the moment??

I DO know both of these though ... Paint It Black seems to fit almost everywhere ;-)

Hello from SpeedyCat !!

Valerie said...

Great song. Love the Stones!