Monday, April 6, 2009

Musical Monday

We are going for the theme this month. I don't know if I'll be able to stick with it but I'll give it a go. So this week's theme is chicks that rock. Kinda hard for me. I don't really like that many chick singers. Weird I know, but true.



Courtney Love is controversial and a little whacked out. Love her, minus the drug addictions and all.

In other MM news.......
I got my swap CD! It's was the highlight of my weekend trust me! My CD was from Robin of Cinnamon and Honey and she did a pretty darn good job. I've only had a chance to listen once but here is a little sample of what it included.



Somehow Robin knew my favorite Stevie Wonder song. Thanks Robin, for a great CD.


Musical Monday


Play along!
Share

6 comments:

Diane said...

courtney love is whacked out. but she certainly did make a name for herself, didn't she?

thanks for playing!

if you don't want to do the themes you don't have to! just share whatever you like!!!

Robin said...

I am so glad you like it! That's my favorite Stevie Wonder song too. Isn't that bass riff amazing? I can't believe more people haven't sampled it!
Happy Music Monday!
:)

AnniKae said...

how fun is this...Musical Monday. I might have to play along.

Mimi said...

When she's not a drugged up mess, she's not too bad. I just worry about her daughter!

Valerie said...

I have only heard about two Courtney Love songs (this is one of them) and I liked them. In her personal life she is way out there to me. I hope she has straighten herself out and is doing better.

Have a great day!

jori-o said...

Ya, Courtney Love is definitely a candidate for a case study of crazy. But she does rock it! And I'm so glad you got your CD! =)