Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Phone Is Rad

Skinit!
How to transform your phone, Ipod, laptop, whatever electronic device you wish into a work of art or just something that looks rad.

My phone.


Hannah's Ipod.

Custom removable skins for all your stuff.
Sweet!

Yesterday was a morning of torture. The boys had their yearly checkups at the doctor's office. Shots and finger sticks all around. Yay! A mother's nightmare but it's gotta be done. Now we are all set to register Mav for kindergarten today!

I got the good news that my mug swap partner got her swappy goodness! I'm soooo glad it finally arrived for her. Sending anything out of the U.S. makes me nervous. Since I can't track those packages without spending an arm and a leg. I send them out and cross my fingers they get there.

Also on the agenda for today, I must catch up on my 365. I'm a couple days behind! Fear not, I take photos everyday I just don't get them loaded to Flickr on time all the time.

Last but not least I have a few "How To" projects floating around in my little head.

I hope you all have the best day ever.
Share

2 comments:

Jodi said...

very cool!!

LeelaBijou said...

oh my, that is soooo cool!