Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pay It Forward, Baby

Is there a better way to lighten your mood than giving something away?!


Here is the scoop.......
It's a PIF.
If you enter here by leaving a sweet comment you must be willing to host your own PIF, if you win. Sooooo I will pick two winners in two days to receive something crafty from me. Then you will in turn do the same(so that means you must have a blog).
That means leave me a comment, any comment. I really liked all the super tips and info from the OWOH giveaway! I'll be picking winners on Saturday April 18 at midnight(so you have just a wee bit over two days to enter!). I'll post winners that Sunday morning. Be sure leave me contact info!
Enter! Enter! Enter!
Share

4 comments:

Celina said...

I'd be super duper happy to proudly display any of those on my neck! I would gladly pay it forward with some photography prints or handmade cards. About the only crafty useful things I can do!

Christine said...

I love PIF! One of my first ever sales was a PIF. It made me really happy. :)

And I LOVE that zebra pendant in the photo, and also the candy one. So cute!

♥ xtine
http://www.stuffbyxtine.com

Creative Coquette said...

PIF rocks my socks! When I was new to Etsy, I was not sure what those listings were. Then I scored and boy is that fun, especially as it continues round and round.

xoxo

Rachael said...

Wow, I H-E-A-R-T your jewelry!! I wish I was half as crafty as you are! Though when it comes to saving a buck, I guess I'm pretty crafty. I was thinking of the ways I could PIF... I'm not crafty like you. BUT! I do have something that I can in turn giveaway! A brand new, still in package, children's DVD. My kids LOVED this movie. (Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium...) I'm used to PIF-ing... once a month I put together FREE food boxes with all my thrifty shopping finds, and give it to someone in need in our church... LOVE Paying it Forward!! <3....
Rachael@ FrugalSoCalMommy.blogspot.com