Friday, April 17, 2009

Random Stuff Friday

It's a rainy morning here in Texas land and looks to stay that way all day. I wish I could stay home in my jammies and sip coffee but I can't. I have places to go and people to see.

First some good news.................
My wonderfully talented hair chick, Christine will soon be offering Smilemonster goodies in her suite at her hair saloon! Yeah, I said saloon. So I have been working on getting some inventory and a display together. This is my first chance to sell my wares outside of Etsy, besides friends and family. I'm excited and nervous.

A little more good news......
A high school mate of mine is now a pastor of a church. We re-connected via facebook recently. He asked me to create a piece of bling for his church! So I have been working away on that with a few hiccups along the way. I'm in the finishing stages. I'll do a post bout that when they are totally complete.

Something silly..............
It cracks me up when people misspell Friday and it comes out Firday. I'm a geek.

Something cool, in my opinion.............
I know I'm always sharing videos with ya, I can't help myself.




He's 15!! I sent this to my father-in-law and he thought it was unbelievable.

Something rock and roll...............

Tonight I will be joining lots of teens and some parents at a Fall Out Boy Concert! Honestly I'm not really feelin it right now but it's morning, it's raining, and I'm still in my robe. I'm not really a Fall Out Boy fan but Hannah sure is. This will be the third time, yes third, that I have seen them. Even though I'm hardly familiar with their songs they do put on a good show. I'm actually looking forward to seeing the opening acts though. Plus the rumor is ole Fifty Cent will be there as a guest. Funny uh?! Rock and Roll maaaan(picture me here displaying the love sign!).

One last tid bit...............
I launched a PIF give away yesterday afternoon. Come enter! So far the response has been underwhelming. I may have to extend the deadline to enter in hopes of getting more entries. It's a pay it forward so you have to participate but it's fun. Fun people!!

Have a fantastic Firday.

Share

6 comments:

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

Congrats on having a new place to sell. I hope it really works out for you! Good luck.

Creative Coquette said...

Oooooo congratulations on the outside of Etsy gigs!!!! That is so exciting!
xoxo

Rachael said...

Or.... you could do the PIF with us 4 faithful followers! (Well, including a newbie...ME!) ; P

Angela said...

Have fun tonight! You are one cool Mama!

Hit 40 said...

CONGRATS on your new place!!!

Hard work!! I hope you enjoy!

DV- Rebecca L. said...

that kid is crazy good! Congrats on the saloon :)