Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What The Crafty Heck?!

I have had the worst crafty luck over the last couple of weeks. Aaaarrrghhhh.
I haven't accomplished much at all due to my resin not curing properly. So much of it has gone to the trash that I am becoming seriously miffed. I have a batch go bad now and then but this is getting ridiculous. Please send some good crafting vibes my way. I have a custom project to finish, pieces to make in order to add to the stock I sent to Christine's, and I have a potential new place to sell in town too. That is, if I can get some pieces made to take in and show her!

Here are a few things I some how did manage to complete. The yellow makes me happy.




Please, crafty gods smile up on me.
Share

7 comments:

KittsKrafts said...

Hey those look really cool! I sure hope things straighten out for you! Glad to hear you are in demand.
=^..^=

HanamiGallery said...

those are cool! they definitely bring smiles!

Hollyrocks said...

Don't get discouraged, your work is wonderful and that's just how it goes sometimes. The only time I ever did resin casting, the pendants I made didn't cure correctly either. They were all gummy even after a week of curing. I left them in a closet and checked again after about a month, and they were perfectly hard. I never did anything with them, because I was so frustrated with resin by that time that I just decided that it wasn't for me.

amberlee said...

these are beautiful! I love the way you photographed them too, on the hand-written background. So frustrating about it not always working out. I'm sure your luck will change soon! fight the good fight!

kathy said...

Hey girl - praying for your creating mojo - I e mailed you to get info to send my little creation twice - don't know if you got it . Thanks for the info I asked for --kathy - ga

Soldier without a War said...

that yellow ring makes me happy!!! i am going to check out your shop right now. :)

Creative Coquette said...

I got my PIF ring today and I LOVE IT!!!!

It's my Day 060 :P

Thank you!!!!

Sending you loads and loads of good crafty ju-ju-ness --------->

xo-z