Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I just returned from relaxing 5 days away from home.


Okay, it wasn't that relaxing. These were my feet last June!
It's nice to have a break from home and it makes you appreciate it that much more when you return. The kids and I spent some time in Oklahoma with family and it was a nice little trip.

I haven't been doing much on Etsy lately and selling a few things here and there at the salon. Summer is taking over most of my time. I'm home for tomorrow then off for a camping trip on Friday.

Last week one of my bloggy sisters posted a link that made me chuckle a little. Angela at Pickles On Pizza thought this was funny and so did I. Awkward Family Photos. We all have some goofy family photos somewhere!
Share

15 comments:

Angela said...

I love the one with the mom and dad with big hair and the kid with the mullet!

Have fun camping!

Creative Coquette said...

HAHAHAHAH!!!

Malissa said...

Ok...big wolf whistle for your gams!
The picture of the dad with the axe kind of brought back memories of "The Shining"(the one with Jack Nicolson). All work and no play makes dad a dull boy!

Little Lovables said...

cute!

Jeve (aka John and Steve) said...

Love Awkward Family Photos!

Cat said...

Totally thought of you yesterday....I was in the Cadbury outlet and they had the valuepack of Crunchie Bars! I would have sent them, but chocolate in summer is probably not recommended by the USPost Office. Also, they had Crunchie Ice Cream Bars. I've never had one, but c'mon...you know they have to be yummy.

Angela said...

JO!!

Come back! We miss you.

Desain Art's said...

Hi! I'll wait a new post. Are you there?

晚上 said...

忙碌的一天終於過了,來看看文章轉換心情,也幫你加個油哦~..................................................

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

小湘 said...

Every why has a wherefore.........................................

yahoo said...

生命就像騎單車一樣,除非你停止踩踏板,否則不會掉下去。 ..................................................

精采表演 said...

他能,假使他想他能;他不能,假使他想他不能。........................................

開會討論 said...

GOOD........................................

白色 said...

激情成人聊天室情色成人辣妹胸部辣妹視訊露奶辣妹自拍三點全露內衣秀台灣成人貼圖成人電影院三點全裸免費視訊辣妹av圖裸體自拍色情聊天美女視訊g點色情訊息淫女火辣av辣妹圖片免費視訊聊天室情色天空調情上床圖片裸體自拍走光照片走光視訊情色成人18成人區火辣美女成人vcd成人影片下載本土av性愛情慾淫妹美女聊天性愛聊天室女生自慰影片免費看a圖淫婦巨乳辣妹視訊成人女生自慰方法免費情色限制級a片穿幫情色下載情色網站