Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I Have Missed You Sooooo Much......

Hellooooo blogland!

I have been been living life and recently came across my abandoned blog. I was looking through old e-mail accounts and realized I was still getting e-mail regarding some of my more popular How-To posts! Soooo that lead me back here and I discovered that I missed this place.

I'm going to take this back up and do my best to entertain, and hopefully provide a wee bit of useful information. I'm not quite as crafty as I used to be, no longer keeping up with the Etsy shop. I always have a project or two floating around in my little head though.


Here I am this past weekend. Just proof to you all that I'm as goofy as ever.

What I'm reading......Perfume by Patrick Suskind.

What I'm listening to.....To The Sea by Jack Johnson.

What I'm watching.......HGTV's Design Star.

What are you up to these days? Hmmmmmmm?

A short edible How-To on the way soon. I promise.
Share

3 comments:

Angela said...

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back!!!!!!

Creative Coquette said...

Whooooooo!!!

Glad to see you back!

I was missing me some smilemonsters in my life.

<3

smilemonsters said...

Thanks you two!! =D