Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's Hot!

It's hot out there! So today we are staying inside with the A/C.

The kiddies are busy building with Magna Tiles. They love to build so I got on Amazon and used Lincoln Logs(a favorite around here) as a starting point to search for building type toys. This is what I found and they love them. Little pricey but have been worth it so far.

I'm going to try to finish off my latest read. I chose this book for all the reasons the publisher wanted me to. The eye catching cover and the even more catchy description on the back of the book. Little Bee isn't the type of book I would generally choose, so far it has been a great read. If you have read it, heard about it, then tell me about it! I want to know what other readers opinions are. Also what you think I should read next.

No comments: