Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Holy Cupcakes Batman

You may have noticed a theme here. I have a sweet tooth.

Someone suggested I try this quite some time ago right here on this blog. I just got around to doing that.

One can of diet soda(I'm not a fan, but happened to have a diet Cherry Dr. Pepper hiding in the fridge)
One chocolate cake mix.

Mix em together
Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
I have to say the result was pretty tasty. You get a moist cupcake that was about the easiest thing I have done all week. No icing necessary.

Who doesn't like a cupcake?

Oh Oh Oh I almost forgot!

I love swapping and went swap searching the other day. This is what I found. Join me!!

1 comment:

Connie Krebs said...

Mmmmm, those sounds so tasty! Thanks for writing about my swap too, can't wait to send everyone their partners tomorrow!