Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tagging Our "Stuff"

The prepping for back to school continues.

Yesterday we went shopping for some school goodies. A new back pack and lunch bag were on the list. Everyone knows you can not start school with last year's "baby" back pack.

Check those items off the list.
Now to tag them.

While web cruising the I found this incredibly cute site. Living Lucurto is a blog worth book marking. Loads of info/inspiration/cuteness.

These tags are from the free printables section. Customizable, so add your kiddo's name and print.
I used my straight edge to cut them out.
I wanted front and back, so a dab of glue stick to put them together.

Using SelfSeal I laminated our tag.

Punched a hole in the top.
Added a bit of leather cord.
Tied on lunch bag with a dab of super glue on the knot.

Tips:
I adjusted the size of the tags, reducing them a little.
I did smear out the name on our tags, your printed tag will look super, trust me.
Print on card stock or matte photo paper.
Click on my photos for a better view.
Share

No comments: