Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Weekend

This was the sky on Friday morning.
The only effect added here are the rounded corners.
Pretty eh?

Then I went thrifting.....

I found this tacky tray that I love.
Breakfast anyone?

Also found a 50 cent jar that I turned into a soap dispenser for the boys bathroom. Everything else that went into this little project I had here at home. So if it last one week or one year it pretty much set me back 50 cents.
There are tutorials all over blog land on how to do this soap dispenser. Super easy, no crafty skills required.
Can't beat that with a stick.
Share

1 comment:

Cat said...

Hey Jo--
you may not remember me, but I was your swap partner awhile ago from London.... I finally made the "Grandma Joy's Apple Squares" recipe today.
OMG SOOOO GOOD!!! We did add some caramel sauce on top because we had very tart apples. Thanks so much for the recipe!
Now that it is cooling down, I may have to send you some more Crunchie bars:)