Monday, September 13, 2010

Law Of The Pack?

Today was all about prepping for our first Cub Scout meeting.

Iced coffee was in order.
Then I sat down to my trusty computer and got to work.

I put together this front/back card(post card size, 5 1/2" x 4 1/4") that will help our Tigers learn the Cub Scout Promise and Law of the Pack. Printed on card stock, then laminated. We(my hubs the den leader in training) will hand these out to all our little scouts.

Go here if you would like to download and use this card for your cub scouts.

Here for the other side.

I bought matte post card paper. Made it all that much easier but not necessary.

Now is the time to get deep discounts on school supplies. Completely unrelated to the previous but a tip none the less.

Get Your Craft On Tuesday

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Just wanted to tell you thanks sooooo much for sharing the Cub Scout Promise and Law of the Pack printables! I was super excited when I saw them. My husband is a new Tiger Den leader and he's got them printed out and ready for the boys! I know they will be a HUGE hit in helping the boys learn. Gotta work on that Bobcat badge!