Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pottery Barn Knock Off

While browsing the web.......

I came across this lovely bit of inspiration via Pottery Barn.
So, I thought......

I have some of this.

A few of these.

My very own chalk board rocks were born.

Minus the Pottery Barn price tag.


Think smooth and medium when picking rocks.
I primed my rocks for a smoother chalk board finish.
Wash off the dirt first.
Get busy, October is days away!



Silvia said...

Brilliant Idea..love your Blog...taken your Button:)

Heather Ozee said...

Great idea, plus after Halloween they can be used as coal for the naughty ones!

LivingSoAbundantly said...

Genius! :)

Jessica @ Decor Adventures said...

Love these! We think alike, I made some of my own last year :-) Think I'll bring them out soon!


Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Oh I am pinning this! Can't wait to try this -- so many possibilities!