Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Well Hello There, Hermine

I have taken the last two weeks off while getting all three kids in school. Yup, three kids, three schedules, three different directions. Today is the first day they are all three in school.
It's a monumental day.

On this first day of freedom.....

It's raining. It's raining a lot.
So my plan is to enjoy my new found few hours of quiet with a few of my favorite things.
Coffee
Watching the rain
Reading a book
And.......

Cinnamon & Sugar Chips

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Cut up flour tortillas in to strips or triangles
Spread them on a cookie sheet, I line mine with foil for less mess
Spray with any spray butter you like
Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar
Bake for 15 minutes

A sweet little treat!
Hmmmm maybe I'll go watch the weather channel for a bit too.
Share

1 comment:

The Babaylan said...

i like the tortillas:) new recipe. thanks!