Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Candy Coated Marshmallows - Pumpkin Style

These are so cute and so easy!

You will need:

Candy Melts
Graham cracker crumbs
Sucker sticks
Small bags

Stick your sucker sticks in the center of the marshmallows.
Melt your candy melts in the micro following the package directions.
Dip your marshmallows making sure it's covered entirely.

Dip in your graham cracker crumbs right away.
I placed them in the fridge for a few minutes to speed up the process of them setting up enough to get in your little bags.

Place in your little bag and tie off with a green ribbon.
There ya go....a pumpkin-ish candy marshmallow.

My big girl gave me a little photo shop lesson this afternoon.
We made these labels for our marshmallows.
Feel free to right click and use! If you do, be a dear, and follow SmileMonsters.

Here is a blank label to use as you wish.
With a photo editing site like Picnik you can re size it and add your own text.

Creations by Kara

theme buttonJoin  us Saturdays at for the weekend  wrap    up           party!




truckermomma said...

I like this idea, I might use it for our families holiday celebration! Thanks

Erin said...

YUM! I love them dipped in graham cracker crumbs!

Caits said...

I have an urge to go and decorate a multitude of different food!!! :D :D :D ty for this post! It's made Halloween seem so much nearer :D

Jami said...

I love the label!
These marshmallows are so cute, but the grahams out me over the top. I am going to make these. Simple and delish! Thanks for linking up to Theme Party Thursday and Happy Halloween!
-Jami said...

Oh how cute! Thanks so much for the how-to and label. I'll be linking.

debbie said...

I just love this idea. I'm thinking of dipping the bottoms into crushed oreos. Loving this idea for other occasions as well. Thanks for the how-to lable. These will be neat as fun table settings too.

Beth @ Wiccan Make Some Too said...

Adorable! Looks like they took hours to make & it was that simple....Wheels in the brain are turning. Thanks so much!

marissa said...

I love this. i was thinking of chocolate covered marshmallows as ghosts, mummies and frankenstein but this is way more doable! totally going to do this next year or ahem next week

My Kids Make said...

wow, what a great idea!!! my kids would LOVE this. we are going to have to try this soon! thanks for the idea

Diana Evans said...

We will be making these for sure!!! what fun!!! thank you so much.....

Lisa said...

Great idea! I might add a little pumpkin pie spice to the melted candy melts to really give them a Fall/Pumpkin flavor :)