Monday, October 4, 2010

Halloween Goody Bags

My boys are getting to that age where cute things just won't do. For our Halloween goody bags we came up with bugs. More specifically black and orange beetles. Boy approved.

Go HERE for style #1
or HERE for style #2
to download, print and use as your own.

They will print 4 to a page.
Cut accordingly.
Fold them over the top of a 4 5/8"x 2 7/8"x 8 5/8" paper bag. Anything roughly the same size will work.
That will put the From: portion on the back side of the bag.

Secure any way you like.
Here I punched holes and tied a ribbon bow. That may be a little on the cute side for the boys and it may end up just being a staple! Hmmmm, maybe a knot with jute would work.

View of the back.

Fill em with all kinds of super Halloween goodies.

The bugs were courtesy of The Graphics Fairy.
Here are the two different versions!
You could even right click these, save, and print.
I think we will do a mix of both.


mmm button

blog button

HookingupwithHoH

UndertheTableandDreaming

Photobucket


Share

4 comments:

Jami said...

LOL I have 3 boys, so I understand. My boys would like these!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Those are SO cute! And I love the jute idea too! Thanks so much, I'll be linking.

smilemonsters said...

Thanks again Rachel!!

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

So cute! TFS the printables! Thanks so much for linking to The Sunday Showcase. I'll be featuring this today. Stop by and grab a featured button if you like. Hope you have a wonderful week. ~ Stephanie Lynn